Champions Group announces Champions Innovation Hub grant of 100 Crores to support Indian (SMEs) Small and Medium Enterprises and Startups with their Global Marketing services.
Mr Subhakar Rao Surapaneni, Chairman, Champions group, said, “The Champions Innovation Hub www.CI-Hub.co comes out in support of the MSME Champions program for “Made In India Brands -a Hundred crore grant for Global Marketing and promotion of Indian startups and SMEs”. We have seen startups in our ecosystem from CI-hub quickly deployed www.championmedicalproducts.com and www.ecomasks.org & generating million dollar global projects within months of originating from our Innovation Hub. We envision to enable more of the Indian SMEs and Startups to grow globally amidst this COVID economic crisis.”
Teja Kumar, CTO , Champions Group, said “We are also deploying our modern ICT and global e-campaign tools to help startups and MSMEs to join the National and Global CHAMPIONS league. Each selected SME or incubated firm also gets a mentorship and Credits from different service providers for Marketing, Data, HR, Legal, Accounting, Finance, Cloud Services, and Training sessions etc. totaling up to 1 Million+ credits.”
Hema Malini Nidamanuri, Managing Director, Champions Group said, “We are working alongside. Govt of India to promote Small and Medium scale industries and the “Champions innovation hub” grant of 100 crores via www.ci-hub.co is initiated at the right time to launch and support Indian SMEs. We have seen our Champion Innovation Hub entities like Aaboli India grow multi-fold during the COVID pandemic and would like to enable similar growth for other Manufacturing SMEs under this program.”
In a nutshell
- Ampliz, a Global Growth platform is one of the first products from the Champions Incubation outfit that is going to be rolled out to all Indian SMEs
- MetricFox, Champions Group’s Digital Marketing division, will support all the SMEs in the Champions incubator.
- Champion Infometrics, a Global Data and Marketing Company in the group with over 1000 plus team members, will support the growth of the SME firms in the CHAMPIONS Hub.
- Star Properties services in the group will be responsible for the Space allocation
- "Champions Superior Capital" division and INPro.global fund raising units will support lining up capital for firms selected for the CI-Hub incubator.
- B2Bbinge, another startup that evolved during COVID pandemic offering online events and hosted digital conferences will support hosting events and driving growth for the SMEs or Startups.
Apart from MSME Ministry efforts. we aim via CI-HUB for making the startups and smaller units more functional by solving their growth problems, enabling global marketing
More about Champions Innovation hub at www.CI-Hub.co
CHAMPIONS- Creation and Harmonious Application of Modern Processes for Increasing the Output and National Strength.